The usual rules apply:
+Comment please! &hearts
+Credit jennashaped or intrepid_images
+Join and watch if you like what you see!
A list of my resources can be found here.
1. Download the zip file and upload all the photos to your own photobucket. (I, personally, like to use Flock for that.)
2. Copy and paste this code in Notepad:
3. Go to Edit > Replace (CTRL + H)
Find what: http://www.yourwebsite.com/
Replace with: the place you uploaded your pictures
(It should look something like this: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff25
Don't include the ending file name ('mood.png')
Leave it at the folder the images are uploaded to. Replace all.
Be careful not to leave out or copy too many of the /'s, because that can mess up your coding. If you follow instructions exactly, it shouldn't be a problem. ;)
4. If you have a basic account, temporarily switch to a plus account while installing the mood theme, and switch back to basic after. You can still use your moodtheme on a basic account once it's installed.
5. Now go to the Admin Console.
Copy and paste this line into the box: moodtheme_create "Keane" "Keane Mood Theme" and click execute.
6. Now see the mood theme ID given to you? (the number in green) Copy that... and go back to notepad.
Go to Edit > Replace again, type "123456" into 'Find what:' and 'Replace with:' your new number.
7. Now, copy the entire notepad code into the admin console box and click execute.
8. Go to Display and select Keane from the mood themes drop down menu. Save changes and you should be all set!